Information for Prospective Clínica Tepati Co-Directors and Officers:
General co-director duties:
- Volunteer as Co-director of the Day one Saturday a month.
- Arrive at 7am and stay until ~4pm or until all clinic business is complete
- Responsible for triaging patients and working with monitor to oversee clinic flow
- Responsible for making sure lab samples are checked before the end of business
- Volunteer as second Co-Director of the day one Saturday a month
- Arrive at 8:30 am and stay until all patients are in rooms (check with Co-director of the day or Monitor to make sure you can go)
- Volunteer on Saturdays before exams (if needed)
- Attend Board of Directors Meetings that are held on Mondays in the city of Davis
- Board meetings start at 7pm and last until about 9pm
- Be prepared to commit an additional 4 hours per week for other responsibilities
- Attending Monday night undergraduate class (optional)
- Be a mentor for undergraduate students and meet with them at least once during the Monday night class
- Attend undergraduate interview and selection nights: a two-night commitment over one week on the main campus in Davis. This occurs twice a year.
- Attend Fall and Spring recruitment meetings.
- Each consists of a full evening from 5pm-10pm on the first week of each quarter. In September/October and March/April.
- Attending selection night (optional)
If you are interested, please be on the lookout for our supplemental application which is sent out during the Fall (November-December). All first-year medical students are encouraged to apply!