Are you interested in helping the medically underserved in the Sacramento area? If so, Clínica Tepati is definitely for you! à
Clínica Tepati is an amazing opportunity to serve the community, learn how to work and coordinate well with others, and gain leadership experience. This volunteer role is intended for anyone with a passion for service and open to everyone. Students of all majors are strongly encouraged to apply! Our Spring 2021 Application closes Monday, April 5th, 2021 at 11:59pm. All applicants must attend a mandatory informational which will be held online via Zoom on April 5th. Time TBD.
Here is the link to the application: https://ct74.wufoo.com/forms/z1sh89ch16fl098/
- Commit to 3 Saturdays for per quarter
- Must be able to attend mandatory Monday class from 6-7pm for 2 consecutive quarters
- Must be a registered undergraduate at UC Davis
- Not concurrently volunteering with any other student-run clinics
- Must be in good academic standing with UC Davis